GTO Wizard is a complete poker training suite designed to help you crush the competition! Here are just a few of the main features of GTO Wizard:
- Browse the optimal strategy for every spot
- Practice against GTO from preflop to river
- Upload your hand histories to find your biggest leaks
- Build heuristics with aggregate reports
- Practice range construction
- Learn from pros in our weekly coaching sessions
GTO Wizard consists of a library of over 10 million presolved solutions. Solving spots yourself is time-consuming and resource-intensive. We’ve taken the hard work out of solving these spots, so you can instantly look up the correct strategy for any board.
GTO Wizard is browser-based; that means you can study on the go with any device that supports a modern browser, such as your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
Understanding GTO Wizard
GTO Wizard is built into three primary components; Study, Practice, Analyze.
Study mode helps you learn GTO. Practice mode translates theory into skill. Analyze mode helps you review your play to find leaks. These three tools complement each other to maximize your poker training!
- Study – Learn GTO by studying strategies in the Solution browser, building heuristics with aggregate reports, challenging yourself with a Daily Dose of GTO, or joining our weekly coaching sessions!
- Practice – Train against the solution from preflop to river, grind premade training drills, or practice range construction using the Rangebuilder. Check out this guide to learn how to get the most out of the Trainer.
- Analyze – Upload your hand histories to GTO Wizard. Your hands will be analyzed and graded against the GTO solution. This is the best way to review your play!
Do you already own a solver? Then check out Six Reasons Why You Should Use GTO Wizard to learn about the benefits of a GTO Wizard subscription.
How do I become a GTO Wizard?
Learning GTO concepts can be tricky, but we’ve got you covered. Check out this link for resources, tips, articles and guides!
If you’re new to GTO, start by studying the most common spots. For example, you can start by mastering your opening range with our training drill. From there, you’ll want to focus on common spots. BTN vs BB and SB vs BB are the most common situations in most games. You’re not trying to become a GTO Bot, and you’re certainly not trying to memorize everything, just focus on decreasing major blunders!
- Remember to work on studying charts and regularly practice against the solution to get the most out of your subscription!
- Consider joining our Discord community to crowdsource the knowledge of others!
- Check out The 10 Most Important Concepts for New Poker Players.
The most important thing you can do to master poker and get the most out of your subscription is to build a training routine!
How can I get the most out of GTO Wizard?
- Start by mastering the software.
- Dedicate yourself to a training routine. GTO Wizard gives you all the tools you need to crush your competition, and a solid routine will help you stay on track.
- Study, Practice, Analyze! Learn to implement all three components into your training.
- Learn how to study big picture strategies rather than focusing on noise.
- Join our weekly coaching sessions to learn from the best and advance your knowledge!
- Join our Discord community to crowdsource the knowledge of others!